Which cap / comic should I do first?

Friday, October 24, 2014

Comic: Marc becomes a Japanese pet girl



Well, finally I finsihed my first comic in the style of those as Rebecca Molay. It's not great, and isn't the same size format as Istill have to learn to use the comic life program, but for a first comic I don't think I did too badly.


The comic is based on Human Farm 2, a movie where girls get forcibly turned into animals on a farm where they are used to relieve men. I don't know why but it turned me on immensly for some strange reason. I also thought its a great idea to use as a basis for a TG comic.



I didn't add a lot of dialog in, although I think this is due to the nature of the movie used as a base, there are not  a lot of scenes where dialog would be happening. I hope to make my next comic in the Supernatural universe like the ones did by Rebecca before her untimely departure from this community. Hopefully one where a guy is forcibly turned into a girl, and then a demon mother and daughter team convert him into a slut.


I know I sound like every other capper, but someone please leave a comment or two. I don't honestly care that much, but I will take any comment to heart which will influence how I create my next captions and comic. Well, if nothing else, I hope you all enjoy it!


6 comments:

  1. I miss Rebecca's work so much. thank you for making this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome :>

      I look forward to making the next one given the response this has gotten, not a lot of comments but 2000 views in one day.

      I miss her work too :(

      Delete
  2. It seems to be unavailable (or is it only me?) :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the source for the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Japanese movie called Human Farm 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works for me OK in my test browser...let me know if you still can't access it.

    ReplyDelete